Sunday, April 28, 2024

By way of introduction and explanation

 As usual, I have a problem with regularity. I seem to remember that this is a blog, and yet somehow I can't always find the self-discipline to sit down at the keyboard and write something new. 

To be honest, I suspect I won't have as much time to write as I did for a while after the accident, but you can try and do something about it.

I'm certainly not promising myself that I'll write every day. Firstly, I don't really have the time, and secondly - I realise that this blog has a mediocre reach, and I can't find the external motivation that comes from believing that I'm writing it for someone. So I write more for myself - to get my thoughts in order.

I have certainly decided to return to my notes on the Apophthegms - because reading them does not stop. From today, I will also try to present a new 'series', namely Reflections on the Word, that is, de facto - to sort out my sermon notes, the full form of which can be heard on Sundays in church or as part of a podcast. And that's about it. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woman of the Eucharist

 "Fiat" and "Amen When we look through the Gospels to find the moments that tell us about Mary, we may be surprised to find t...